1921 Alanis Boot Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding and grinding details
- Embroidered leather 1921 label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.