1921 Jack Straight Jean
- Relaxed fit straight leg button fly jean
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Leather insets on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather 1921 label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Because of the unique treatments and finishing applied to this garment you should notice variations and inconsistencies from one to another.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.