7 for all mankind A Pocket Stretch JeanSALE $79.97 was $169.00 Item #81515AU130S202
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 7 for all mankind labels on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron when needed. May be dry cleaned.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in United States.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
7 for all mankind A Pocket Stretch Jean 1 1
7 A Pocket The wash on these jeans is very light as depicted in the picture. The price was good so I really wanted to love these jeans. Unfortunately, the denim was a little stiff and there was a gap in the waist. This particular cut and wash is perfect for someone with a more boyish figure. Not perfect for me so I had to return them. Thank goodness for Buckle Black. December 31, 2011
1-1 of 1