7 for all mankind Dojo Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Relaxes to a wider trouser leg
- 22" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Tacking and hand sanding details
- 7 and for all mankind labels on back
- Inseam on this style is averaging 1 1/4" longer than stated
- 88% Cotton, 10% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron when needed or dry clean.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.