7 for all mankind Dojo Stretch Trouser
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability, please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Relaxes to a wider trouser leg
- 22" bottom opening
- Tonal embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- 7 for all mankind labels on back
- 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex.
- Turn garment inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron when needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in United States.
Have a Question?
We changed our page. Tell us what you think.