7 for all mankind Jiselle Flare Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Relaxes to a wider trouser leg
- Flared 22" bottom opening
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- 7 for all mankind labels on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron when needed, or dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.