7 for all mankind Roxanne Skinny Stretch JeanSALE $69.97 was $189.00 Item #81515AP179Y954
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Tacking, hand sanding and grinding details
- 7 and for all mankind labels on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex.
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron when needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in United States.
7 for all mankind Roxanne Skinny Stretch Jean 2 2
Very nice jean, buy a smaller size? Purchased online. I normally wear a 24-25...but often find 24 to be a bit too tight in the waist at times. I like my jeans pretty tight, and wished I had purchased these in a 24 instead of a 25.I love how they look on my butt. The color is very down to earth, very similar to what is pictured. Kind of high-waisted compared to other jeans I have worn, but I tend to wear my jeans low and tight. February 18, 2013
Very good fit I loved the way the jeans fit! The wash, length, fit, stretch, everything was really good! They're my favorite jeans I just wish the butt pockets were a little different because that's usually my deal breaker on whether or not to get a pair of jeans. I really like the 7 butt pockets that almost look like an A. September 9, 2012
1-2 of 2