Affliction Ace Raw JeanSALE $79.97 was $135.00 Item #1040001SS106
- Slim fit button fly straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Raw edge leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, tacking, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Wash inside out. Wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low turned inside out. Iron low heat as needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in crafstmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Ace Raw Jean 1 1
Too Snug These pants run a little large in the waist (roughly two inches). So if your waist is truly 32", then a "30" will fit. I have found this to be the case with all Affliction jeans. The problem with the "Ace" fit is they are very narrow though the leg. I know that they are a "slim fit" jean, but they do not seem to be proportionally slim. They fit fine in the waist, but they were very tight everywhere else. I am rather athletic, but do not have big legs by any standard. I'm not sure who these pants would fit well... maybe if you were all hips they would work, so long as you are skinny everywhere else. February 11, 2013
1-1 of 1