Affliction Black Premium Blake Jean$135.00 Item #1040010RS034B
- Slim fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered faux leather applique on back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Turn inside out and iron on low heat as needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in crafstmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Black Premium Blake Jean 1 1
Nice Fit but mean buttons I love the jeans. They have a great fit and look great. My only complaint is the buttons on the back pockets are really big and protruding. They do not like my leather seats in my truck and keep threatening to rip my seats when I get out. They catch on things and leave deep impressions on anything I sit on. By the way, no, I am not a heavy person (185 lbs and 6'-3"). I still recommend but beware the mean buttons. January 18, 2013
1-1 of 1