Affliction Black Premium Cooper Cathedral Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 98.7% Cotton, 1.3% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold water, inside out and separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, inside out. Iron low heat as needed. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.