Affliction Black Premium Cooper JeanSALE $109.97 was $135.00 Item #1040010BC044B
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low inside out. Low iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in crafstmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Black Premium Cooper Jean 1 1
Cool - These are great - the fit is good, a bit narrow through the thighs but the bottom fills out nicely. I got the 34/36 - I prefer the long inseam, and these are great - I'm only 6' 1", and the length is just right with boots. they are worn in, but no holes - just the fraying and grinding that looks like well worn. really comfortable - January 25, 2013
1-1 of 1