Affliction Black Premium Cooper Jean$145.00 Item #1040010BC051B
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery and faux leather applique on embossed back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Chest: 38" | Waist: 33" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: 31x32
|Men's Jean Sizes|
|Slim Fit||24-24 1/2" thigh|
|Regular Fit||25-25 1/2" thigh|
|Relaxed Fit||26-26 1/2" thigh|
|Loose Fit||27-27 1/2" thigh|
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in crafstmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Black Premium Cooper Jean 1 1
Pretty Good Jeans I bought these jeans in-store and they are a bit lighter in color than they appear to be online. They have a nice fit, and are very comfortable. Only a few problems with these jeans: Even when washing them inside out, the leather Affliction label on the back still seems to wear on the tips. It isn't very noticeable though. Also, some of the threaded X's came loose, but just looping them back through and stitching them fixed it. Overall pretty good jeans. Would definitely recommend them. November 9, 2012
1-1 of 1