Affliction Black Premium Cooper JeanSALE $99.97 was $145.00 Item #1040010BC051B
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery and faux leather applique on embossed back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Leather Affliction label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 100% Cotton.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in craftsmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Black Premium Cooper Jean 3 3
fashionably correct thses jeans fit perfectly and i am extremely happy with them, as far as the material, I think the quality is really well made . December 29, 2013
Not entirely sold I'm not exactly sure where to go with this one. I've probably purchased over 50 pairs of jeans at Buckle either in-store or online over the past 6 years or so. I have owned many brands and have basically settled on two (well, according to my particular tastes): Rock Revival and Affliction. My favorite parts of both have been the style, and, more prominently, the thick, substantial material. Well, not so with these. I hope the company doesn't go the route of many before and start skimping on the thread count so to speak. These feel much cheaper and almost fragile? Just OK. September 29, 2013
Pretty Good Jeans I bought these jeans in-store and they are a bit lighter in color than they appear to be online. They have a nice fit, and are very comfortable. Only a few problems with these jeans: Even when washing them inside out, the leather Affliction label on the back still seems to wear on the tips. It isn't very noticeable though. Also, some of the threaded X's came loose, but just looping them back through and stitching them fixed it. Overall pretty good jeans. Would definitely recommend them. November 9, 2012
1-3 of 3