Affliction Black Premium Cooper Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered and pieced back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low heat as needed. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in craftsmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Black Premium Cooper Jean 2 2
stiching accents cool jeans, only problem that i had with them i wore and washed one time and the accent stitching came untied on a couple areas and loose on some of the others. took them back to the local buckle they said there seamstress could fix, they used some type of glue i finally got them back wore them again and same thing so i now have a par of jeans i have worn twice and unable to wear unless i want stitching to come out my recommendation is thoroughly check all the knots to make sure there good and tight November 23, 2013
Color Very cool jeans !! Not exactly black though, kinda dark blue. Cool anyway!! January 31, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.