Affliction Black Premium Cooper Jean$135.00 Item #1040010BC450B
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Studs on back flap embroidered pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Wash inside out. Wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, turned inside out. Iron low heat as needed. Do not iron embellishment. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in crafstmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Black Premium Cooper Jean 1 1
Affliction Rocks! This was the 1st pair of Afflictions I bought, I went one size bigger than I usually wear... 32's felt a little snug in certain places.And as with any "distressed" type of jean, be careful when putting them on... my toe went through part of the hole near the knee. =] August 9, 2012
1-1 of 1