Affliction Black Premium Cooper Military JeanSALE $109.97 was $135.00 Item #1040010BC011B
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Affliction logo graphic on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Wash inside out. Wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, turned inside out. Iron low heat as needed. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in crafstmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Black Premium Cooper Military Jean 2 2
Military Coopers Really a great pair of jeans! Fit nice!! I love the color and overall look. March 7, 2012
Fave Concert Jeans Love my destroyed Cooper military jeans. Fave jeans for Concerts and to party. Great fit and the patched destroyed is awesome. Here's me wearing my destroyed coopers and Afliction T shirt both from Buckle on stage at Enrique Iglesias concert in Miami 2012. Note EI is wear G-start Generals which you guys sell too. I just bought a pair. February 21, 2013
1-2 of 2