Affliction Black Premium Cooper Restoration Jean
- Regular fit boocut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery and leather applique on frayed back flap pockets
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling, hand sanding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Wash inside out. Wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low turned inside out. Iron with low heat as needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in craftsmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Black Premium Cooper Restoration Jean 1 1
cool jeans good looking jean,nice quality,runs a little tight in waist June 27, 2013
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.