Affliction Black Premium Grant JeanSALE $109.97 was $135.00 Item #1040010LF009B
- Relaxed fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Leather Affliction label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 100% Cotton.
- Wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low inside out. Iron low heat as needed. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in craftsmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Black Premium Grant Jean 3 3
Great Construction, Comfy Fit It's been a while since I bought a pair of jeans with this kind of price tag, but they seem to be well worth it! They somehow feel thicker and sturdier than similar jeans (especially the pockets), yet don't feel hot or constraining. They're perhaps a fraction of an inch longer than "regular" length, but nothing to complain about; they fit very comfortably. October 17, 2013
Great jeans even for larger glutes/quads Although I don't work out as much as I use to, I still have reasonably sized quads and glutes, which really limit me when looking at new jeans, pants, etc... Affliction's Grant jean appears to be one of the largest they make (considered relaxed cut). Although 34 x 34 slightly tight, they fit, feel good, and receive a lot of compliments. I highly recommend these jeans, especially if your build is somewhat athletic. June 22, 2013
Great Jeans Fit is real nice - very comfortable. They look great! February 14, 2013
1-3 of 3