Affliction Blake Lineau JeanSALE $129.97 was $155.00 Item #1040010RS457
- Black Premium
- Slim fit straight leg zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered faux leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, crinkle whisker and grinding details
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 98.7% Cotton, 1.3% Spandex.
- Wash inside out separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low turned inside out. Iron low heat as needed. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in crafstmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Blake Lineau Jean 1 1
These are NOT Slim fit. The tag in the inside says Relaxed fit not slim. They're nice jeans but way to long and slide up under my shoe. They can be hemmed but i'm not happy at all about the misleading ad.Will def buy from my local buckle retailer next time. February 6, 2012
1-1 of 1