Affliction Cooper Jean$145.00 Item #1040010BC039B
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery, studs, and faux leather applique blowout back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
The passion that drives us to reach for greatness. We are inspired by those who live fast and are willing to endure pain and suffering to push the limits of what is possible. You embrace the ideology of “never say ‘I can’t,’ but ‘I am the first who ever has.’” Your Affliction makes you build when others buy. You believe in crafstmanship over commodity. Your Affliction makes you lead when other choose to follow. You create when others consume. You hear music when others hear noise. Your Affliction lets you see beyond the chaos as art emerges from within. You will rise, you will fall, but you will greet the challenge. You, innovators, are the fuel. Our Affliction is a never-ending passion to design and create clothing that speaks to you. We share your insanity and will not be ignored. You inspire us. It is our Affliction that binds us. Together we will change things. Every man dies, not every man truly lives! What is your Affliction?
Affliction Cooper Jean 1 1
A Rare Miss From Affliction I was really let down when these showed up at my door. The jean feels light, like something you could get with a $20-$50 jean. The fit and look is very feminine, my girlfriend swore up and down that I was sent womens jeans, but no they are mens. Jeans in this class usually have pocket liners, these jeans only have rough denim instead of a pillowy liner. There is no soft material sewn into the inside of the jeans that sit on your hips, just rough denim. Affliction is, in my opinion, the best clothing designer in the world. So much creativity and originality USUALLY pours out the seams of everything the name touches.It is hard to knock these jeans because they are nice, it just seems that Affliction, "dressed up" a pair of cheapy jeans to sell the name and be in the denim market. There is a certain aura when wearing high class denim, and that aura just is not present with these jeans. September 20, 2012
1-1 of 1