Affliction Jade Boot Stretch Jean
- Super lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and studs on embroidered back flap pockets
- Grinding, tacking and hand sanding details
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Wash inside out. Wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low turned inside out. Warm iron as necessary.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.