Affliction Jade Boot Stretch Jean
- Black Premium
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidery and faux leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Affliction label on back
- 98.7% Cotton, 1.3% Spandex.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Turn inside out and iron on low heat as needed. Do not dry clean.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
Affliction Jade Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
A Totally Different Look I ordered these jeans offline, without trying any Affliction denim on. They came in and fit PERFECT, so they're running true to size. I probably could have gotten the size down and been ok, too. I think these look really cool... Definitly a different look from my Rocks and Livs. I don't like how the pocket does sit a little low on my butt (and I don't have a small butt..) like it does on the model. Also, the 34 inseam could feel a little longer. It almost seemed too short when I was sitting down. Over all, though, I would recommend this jean :) August 14, 2012
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.