Antique Rivet Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered applique on double back pockets
- Hand sanding and tacking details
- Leather Antique Rivet label on back
- 73% Cotton, 26% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.