Antique Rivet Lola Straight Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh
- 14" bottom opening
- Back pieced pockets
- Metallic faux leather and rhinestone accents
- Grinding, dremmeling, hand sanding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Antique Rivet logo label on back
- 73% Cotton, 26% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. No bleach. Dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.