Antique Rivet Raina Straight Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh
- 14" bottom opening
- Embellished faux leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding and dremmeling details
- 73% Cotton, 26% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. No bleach. Dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.