Antique Rivet Tina Boot Stretch Jean
- Super lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 17" bottom opening
- Rhinestones, leather applique and metallic embroidered back pockets
- Tacking and hand sanding details
- Leather Antique Rivet label on back
- 73% Cotton, 26% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. No bleach. Dry low. Warm iron.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.