Archaic Fleur Jean
- Super lowrise zip fly jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered fleur appliques on back pockets
- Grinding, dremmeling and hand sanding details
- Leather Archaic label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Wash inside out separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low inside out. Warm iron as necessary.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.