- Leather upper. Man made balance.
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in China.
|Women's Shoe Conversion Chart|
- Available in whole and half sizes.
Ariat Legend Leopard Western Boot 4 4
So cute! I had been looking at these boots for the past month now and decided to splurge and purchase them. They are extremely comfortable and possibly the cutest boots I own, (I love cheetah print). Although, I will have to exchange for a half size smaller. Nonetheless, a great purchase and I definitely recommend! March 17, 2013
Love these boots! One of the reviewers said these boots look nothing like the picture. They do! The paint she is talking about can clearly be seen, its those lighter streaks on the leopard print part. These boots are gorgeous! They have some sparkly but not too much that you look silly! They also are very comfortable! I would recommend going a half size down, because they seem to run just a little big. I am normally a 6 1/2 in Ariats, but I got a 6 and they fit perfect! Highly recommend! February 23, 2013
EWWW! These boots are super cute in the online Buckle picture. But when I received the boots in the mail they were nothing like the picture. The cheetah print is super cute, but Ariat decided to put this only paint stuff over it. The cream colored paint is really obnoxious, and ugly. February 21, 2013
Excellent I have been looking for a while for a pair of Ariats. I happen to have stumbled over these and fell in love! I'm a huge leopard print fan and will only wear ariats. They are comfortable and look sharp. I recommend them! Worth the money. February 8, 2013
1-4 of 4