Big Star 1974 Maddie Skinny Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Model Info: Height: 5'7" | Bust: 33" | Waist: 28 1/2" | Hip: 36" | Wearing Size: 26x31
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors inside out to retain color. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- Made in Mexico.
Ozone Technology. LESS WATER. LESS ENERGY. LESS CHEMICALS. Ozone Technology has allowed Big Star to reduce its use of water, chemicals and energy by approximately 25% annually, helping to save the world one jean at a time. Koos Manufacturing Inc., the home to premium denim brand Big Star, is now using Ozone Technology, a wash process that significantly reduces the company's water consumption, use of chemicals and dirty energy. Big Star applies Ozone Technology to its denim manufacturing as a drying process that essentially produces a cleaner finish on the jean in a much quicker time frame, and uses no water during its cycle. Normally, jeans are rinsed with large amounts of water to get rid of the excess indigo from the garment, and chemicals are applied to fade the jean and clean up indigo bleeds on the pocket linings. The ozone acts as a bleach to disinfect the garment, kill bacteria and reduce indigo backwash, dramatically lowering water consumption as well as energy and chemical usage.
|Women's Big Star Jeans|
|Women's Big Star Inseams|
|SHORT - 29"||X-LONG - 35"|
|REGULAR - 31"||XX-LONG - 37"|
|LONG - 33"|