Big Star 1974 Pioneer Jean
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.