Big Star Vintage Jenae Skinny Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 11" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 91% Cotton, 7.5% Polyester, 1.5% Spandex .
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.