Big Star Maddie Stretch Cropped JeanSALE $69.97 was $89.00 Item #17016DWMACSK
- Mid-rise zip fly 24" stretch cuffed crop
- Slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Metallic embroidered rhinestones on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors inside out to retain color. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
Ozone Technology. LESS WATER. LESS ENERGY. LESS CHEMICALS. Ozone Technology has allowed Big Star to reduce its use of water, chemicals and energy by approximately 25% annually, helping to save the world one jean at a time. Koos Manufacturing Inc., the home to premium denim brand Big Star, is now using Ozone Technology, a wash process that significantly reduces the company's water consumption, use of chemicals and dirty energy. Big Star applies Ozone Technology to its denim manufacturing as a drying process that essentially produces a cleaner finish on the jean in a much quicker time frame, and uses no water during its cycle. Normally, jeans are rinsed with large amounts of water to get rid of the excess indigo from the garment, and chemicals are applied to fade the jean and clean up indigo bleeds on the pocket linings. The ozone acts as a bleach to disinfect the garment, kill bacteria and reduce indigo backwash, dramatically lowering water consumption as well as energy and chemical usage.
Big Star Maddie Stretch Cropped Jean 2 2
Like the way they fit. I like these cropped jeans. There is a little stretch which makes them comfortable and they look good. July 4, 2012
LOVE these - sad about the stitching Absolutely LOVE these crops, wear them all the time. The fit is great too, BUT the wide stitching on the side came loose on one part. I'm pretty sure it's just decorative stitching so they didn't fall apart or anything, but now there's a spot on the side where there's a big loop of string sticking out :( wish I knew how to fix it! This happened to another pair of Big Star jeans I got from the Buckle also. All in all though, I love these crops. July 3, 2012
1-2 of 2