Big Star Union Jean
- Slim fit, straight leg, zip fly
- 9 3/4" lowrise, 18" bottom opening
- Hand sanding, grinding, tying, tacking, dremmeling, abrasion and heavy gauge thread details
- Embroidered raw edge back pockets
- 98% Cotton, 2% Lycra.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain color. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.