Big Star Vintage 1974 Hazel Boot Stretch Jean
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly slimmer through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- Bootcut 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding and tacking details
- Leather Big Star 1974 label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- Made in Mexico.
This pair of jeans was washed using special Ozone Technology which uses less energy, less water and less chemicals. Big Star's use of this environmentally friendly process is helping to save the planet one pair of jeans at a time.
Ozone Technology: Helping to save the world, one jean at a time. LESS WATER. LESS ENERGY. LESS CHEMICALS. Ozone Technology allows Koos Manufacturing, Inc. and Big Star to reduce their use of water, chemicals and energy by approximately 25% annually!
Have a Question?
|Women's Big Star Jeans|
|Women's Big Star Inseams|
|SHORT - 29"||X-LONG - 35"|
|REGULAR - 31"||XX-LONG - 37"|
|LONG - 33"|