Big Star Vintage Jenae Skinny Stretch Jean$148.00 Item #17017VWJEFCM
- Low rise zip fly stretch cuffed jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 11" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out to retain color. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
Ozone Technology. LESS WATER. LESS ENERGY. LESS CHEMICALS. Ozone Technology has allowed Big Star to reduce its use of water, chemicals and energy by approximately 25% annually, helping to save the world one jean at a time. Koos Manufacturing Inc., the home to premium denim brand Big Star, is now using Ozone Technology, a wash process that significantly reduces the company's water consumption, use of chemicals and dirty energy. Big Star applies Ozone Technology to its denim manufacturing as a drying process that essentially produces a cleaner finish on the jean in a much quicker time frame, and uses no water during its cycle. Normally, jeans are rinsed with large amounts of water to get rid of the excess indigo from the garment, and chemicals are applied to fade the jean and clean up indigo bleeds on the pocket linings. The ozone acts as a bleach to disinfect the garment, kill bacteria and reduce indigo backwash, dramatically lowering water consumption as well as energy and chemical usage.
Big Star Vintage Jenae Skinny Stretch Jean 2 2
LOVE these jeans! The website pics aren't nearly as good as these jeans look in person. They are super cute... complements everytime I wear! Had never been to a Buckle store or purchased Big Star jeans but ran across when on vacation. Saw these jeans hanging on the wall and couldn't walk away from them. I generally wear a 28 and they fit perfect. Will be buying a few more pairs!!! January 27, 2014
Unique for Big Star! I bought these simply because they were SO different for big star. I love the denim on the Big Star Vintage, but the pockets are so generic I keep buying Rock Revival (which, to be truthful aren't really any better, but the pocket is cuter on the Rocks...). When these came in I immediately knew that I had to have them. We didn't get a 29 so I grabbed the 30... and needed it. Sometimes the denim on Big Star is really stretchy, but these aren't very stretchy.... and after wearing them I'll confirm that they don't stretch! They're a little snug on my calves and they do sit low. Maybe after a few more wears they'll stretch.Overall, I would suggest them, but I personally don't love them. They're cool to have, because they're so different, August 29, 2013
1-2 of 2