Big Star Vintage Jenae Skinny Stretch JeanSALE $109.97 was $148.00 Item #17017VWJENOS
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 11" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
|Women's Big Star Jeans|
|Women's Big Star Inseams|
|SHORT - 29"||X-LONG - 35"|
|REGULAR - 31"||XX-LONG - 37"|
|LONG - 33"|
Big Star Vintage Jenae Skinny Stretch Jean 6 6
I love Big Star I received my Vintage Big Star Skinny jeans in the mail in perfect condition and when expected. I love them. They look awesome and feel awesome. I love Big Star. I love Buckle. December 19, 2012
Jenae! What a fit! Considering I worked at the Buckle for almost 3 years, I saw my fair share of fits acrossed brands. The Jenae remains to be one of my absolute favorites, Lower in the front and a bit higher in the back, Fits my hips nice and snug and oh the soft jean material keeps me coming back to them every single time! If you're more of an athletic build, definately worth a try!LOVE LOVE LOVE December 13, 2012
jenae skinny jean my favorite This is the 4th pair of big star jenae skinny jeans I have purchased in the last year and a half. I wear them all the time. I am 5'8" and normally wear a 27 XL, but take a 27 L in this jean. It is perfect with everything..i can dress it up or down. It is definitely my go to jean. Love, love, love them!! September 5, 2012
great jeans I am not usaually a big star fan I usually go for miss me jeans but these jeans look great. They are actually pretty comfy to. These jeans run a little big so I went down 2 sizes. November 18, 2011
love these jeans was looking for some skinny jeans and found them. They feel wonderful just bought them last night and i will be wearing them tonight on my date . September 15, 2011
Favorite Skinny! Absolutely love the detail on this Big Star Vintage! It runs slightly big so I went down a size, some could go down two sizes. This denim has a lot of stretch to it! Looks so great on! September 6, 2011
1-6 of 6