Big Star Vintage Jenae Straight Stretch Jean$150.00 Item #17017VWJSTSIR
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 15" bottom opening
- Faux leather appliques and rhinestones on metallic embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Big Star Vintage Jenae Straight Stretch Jean 3 3
One of my favorites.... After a 45lb. weight gain, it's been difficult for me to find jeans that fit-"just right." Buckle is one of my favorite stores and the customer service is always above average. I must have tried 20 pairs of jeans, no exaggeration....the very last pair, recommended by the manager of the Deptford store, were the Big Star Vintage Jenaes! Of course they fit perfectly and their $150.! but guess what, I put back a few unnecessary tops and bought the jeans. They were the ones! and still are. They go great with a white blouse or a white sweater! do yourself a favor, get the more expensive pair and feel great every time you wear them! oh yeah, I'm 5' 5" and 160 lbs. I bought the size 28" waist and they're perfect. Happy jean shopping! :) January 3, 2014
Love these! These jeans are so cute and fit great. They do run a little big though. July 1, 2013
great details I love these jeans! Being that they're a 31 inch inseam, I actually roll mine to crops because I'm 5'9" and will never have a 31 inch inseam... it's 34 at least! Anyways, these jeans are SO cute! I love the details on the front of the legs and then of course the rhinestones on the back pockets. I tried them on in store with a dark gray extra long cami and one of the new shirts with a skull on the front that was blush colored and can't wait to pair it up again soon! Definitely recommend for everyone to go out and buy! I did size down on these as I do with the rest of my Big Stars as well! June 23, 2013
1-3 of 3