Big Star Vintage Jenae Straight Stretch Jean$148.00 Item #17017VWJSTZRR
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 15" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Big Star Vintage Jenae Straight Stretch Jean 4 4
LOVE! I got these jeans for my birthday a few months ago and I love them! They are super comfortable, stretchy, and all round the best jean I've ever owned :) The only thing though, is that you need to size down. For instance like me, I normally wear a 28 in Big Stars but in this jean I needed a 27 because it stretches out too much in the waist and the legs. P.s. the glitz on the butt is the topping on the cake for any girly girl! September 25, 2013
Cute jeans but mine must be defective LOVE these jeans! The fabric is soft and feels good and the fit is incredible...HOWEVER, unfortunately the first time I washed them, the stitching came out by the zipper/fly area. So disappointed! Still haven't found anywhere to fix them so they sit in my closet :( I'm hoping mine were just a defective pair because otherwise I would highly recommend!! August 7, 2013
Favorite Jeans These jeans are so cute and are very comfortable. They do fit a little big, I went down 2 sizes. July 1, 2013
Very nice jeans I normally wear Rocks This is my first pair of Big Stars Love em. Wear 30 in rocks dropped down to 29 in Big Star and they fit great! Very comfortable fabric and love the feel of the jeans They hug your body and move with you. I would buy another pair. May 5, 2013
1-4 of 4