Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean$136.00 Item #17017VWLIBRH
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
What happened to the Thick Jean? I bought big stars when they first came out and I loved them and didn't mind paying the price because they were a good thick denim that held you in, now they are way too thin, I feel like the knee is going to rip out withing a few months of wearing. It seems like all these good jean company's do the same thing, put out a Great product for awhile, then once their name is out there and people just want to wear their name, they switch to using Cheap denim and make even more of a killing because now your just buying their name, not the Great product anymore. Such a shame. I returned all 3 pair of mine and will look for a cute quality jean instead. September 6, 2013
1-1 of 1