Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch JeanSALE $79.97 was $136.00 Item #17017VWLIBTO
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain color. Do not use bleach Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Big Star is fashionable and comfortable! I purchased Big Star on a whim looking for fashionable jeans that are also comfortable- which is typically hard to find. You give up comfort for style most of the time. It was not the case with these jeans. There is a hint of stretch with very nice pocket detailing. This is my 2nd pair which I ordered online because this style I originally purchased in the store fit so nicely. February 28, 2013
Bad Fit I bought these jeans online as I do with most of my jeans.These jeans run very large & have no stretch.I have about 20 + pairs of big star jeans & my favorite is LIVBut this pair doesn't hug my figure like the others. February 9, 2013
Returned these I like the coloring but they were too big. When I returned them in store the lady who helped me said big stars run big. About 2 sizes. I wish someone had written that in their review so I'm writing it in mine. Also I didn't like the pockets in person. February 3, 2013
Cute The pants fit perfect and look amazing. I wore them out and received a ton of compliments. Worth the money for sure! July 27, 2012
rugged look True to size. Has a little of stretch to them. Love the way they look. Perfect for winter! December 13, 2011
1-5 of 5