Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Hand sanding, grinding, tacking, dremmeling, cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- Nailheads and embroidery on back flap pockets
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Lycra.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain color. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.