Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean$142.00 Item #17017VWLIVBR
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean 2 2
Finally, another amazing Big Star! I love big stars, but I'm really not into the super elastic-feeling denim. I love this live because it feels like real denim, but has that stretch that everyone desires from the Big Star brand. I didn't like how the size down from what I normally wear felt in these - typically, you always want to size down in Big Star - but after wearing the 29 they really stretch. Not that I mind.. My Rocks hold their shape super well. If I want snug jeans all day, I'll wear those. If I want comfort, I'm going to grab these. The wash is fantastic, and it's nice to have a new pair to wear with tan tops! I'm 5'9, bought the XL, and love the length. I have to cuff it, but the longs are either initially too short to begin with, or become to short after a couple of washes. I would definitely suggest adding these to your collection! January 18, 2013
Comfy jeans. Perfect for all day wear. I love these jeans! I would get a size smaller than u usually wear though. The jean is thin and stretchy. But not SO stretchy that it's all stretched out by the end of the day. (That is why I recommend getting a size smaller,or drying them a couple times on high.)These are like "Yoga" pants jeans. Just fabulous and great to look at as well! :) January 12, 2013
1-2 of 2