Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean$148.00 Item #17017VWLIVCR
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
Run large Super cute jeans! I wear a 28 and they were out of my size so I got a 29. I thought they would fit since the fit description said slightly slim. I think the description is off! I would say the 29 fits more like a 31. I can't even order a smaller size because they are all out of the smaller sizes. So sad, these are way cute! I can't decide wether to keep them or return them because they are so darling I just wish I could down size. February 13, 2014
My new favorite jeans I was drawn to these jeans because I loved the orange stitching. The fit of these jeans is very flattering. I had to size down 2 sizes in Big Star Vintage. This is my new favorite pair. January 19, 2014
Addicted to Big Stars Big Star jeans will always be my weakness. If you've ever owned a pair before you know the material will stretch. I usually wear 28 in Miss Miss/Rocks. These Big Stars I wear a 26 and they stretched out perfectly. I am very active in them so my recommend going down 1 size to be safe and comfy!First Big Star I've seen with the colored (orange) stitching, I love it with the Gimmicks lace shirt and the long BKE cardigan. September 13, 2013
1-3 of 3