Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 18" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean 2 2
My new favorites!! Love, love. love these new jeans...the fit is great, and this particular wash is perfect! Wore them this weekend and lots of compliments. Usually wear a 32 or 33 waist in other jeans, and the 31 in Liv is perfect. I am 5'10" and the XL length is the way to go. A pair of fun heels and a cute top and your ready for a summer night out. April 28, 2013
Amazing! Love the color! Wonderful pair of jeans; fit a little big so go down a size. March 22, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.