Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch JeanSALE $119.97 was $136.00 Item #17017VWLIVSAO
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
Nice Jeans Ordered these in a size 24 as I have another similar pair and couldn't get them on.. lol... always size down in Big Stars... didn't fit.. ordered the 26 and 27. Yep, they're stretchy. Looked at the 26 and thought, Nope.. so tried the 27 and they felt a bit big so tried the 26 and the fit was perfect.. I would say to size down 1 size in these.. I doubt that I could have worn the 25's.. I'm 5'8" and 133 lbs. Usually wear 27 in Miss Me and Rocks.. I did however return as they were to similar to the other pair that I own but highly recommend for the price of a Vintage Big Star. December 15, 2013
These jeans fit amazing....but I love these jeans but after washing them inside out the first time all of the copper buttons near the front pockets fell off. I kept them because I love the way the fit and still they look okay without the buttons. They fit great but for the price buttons should not be falling off. September 12, 2013
Great jeans run big size down I usually only can wear Maddies but due to the stretch and slightly higher rise than usual I grabbed these... I love this wash , its perfect for a distress dark . Size down 2 . You will love these jeans February 14, 2013
1-3 of 3