Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean$136.00 Item #17017VWLIVSW
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 94% Cotton, 5.5% Polyester, 0.5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out to retain color. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Big Star Vintage Liv Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
Love the Wash! I REALLY, surprisingly, like the wash on this Liv. I always go with a darker was, but lately I've been mixing it up a little - besides a November cropped skinny that I bought recently, this is definitely my lightest pair of jeans. All day I worried about getting something on them, 'cause anything would show. But, I didn't, and I really enjoyed wearing these.I did not go down a size, and I haven't with my last couple pairs, but with this one I probably should have. The waist was where mine were tightest, and that's where they stretched the most. They did loosen on the back of my legs. I just felt like whenever I bent over I was going to flash someone. The bottom on these felt less slim than some of my other livs, too.I got the long (even though half the time I have have to have the XL in Big Star) and it was fine. Probably couldn't wear them with a heel or wedge, though. Over all I'm really happy with these :) February 8, 2013
1-1 of 1