Big Star Vintage Liv Slim Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This regular fit slim boot jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Big Star Vintage Liv Slim Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
perfect jean! these jeans are comfortable, they look neat( great dark color), are well made as far as fabric and cut. these are also cut to where you could wear them with heels. they are not too stretchy like the typical big star fabric. these are thicker and less stretchy but still really comfortable. i really like them. i sorta wish they were all made this way:) September 21, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.