Big Star Vintage Liv Slim Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 94% Cotton, 5.5% Polyester, 0.5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.