Big Star Vintage Liv Straight Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 14 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 94% Cotton, 5.5% Polyester, 0.5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This regular fit straight jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.