Big Star Vintage Liv Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Leather appliques on back metallic embroidered pockets
- Tacking, hand sanding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This regular fit jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.